Hello & Welcome to Donnell Perry Photography,
If you’re reading this you’re alive and I pray all is well with you and your family. It’s been a ride for the past 12 months with Covid and we have all had some life adjustments in one way or another. I’m thankful to be here and I’m glad you are too. I just wanted to take a moment to reintroduce myself, for you to get to know me a little better. Check out a few of the quick fun facts about me.
Photography Credit: Chris Charles
- My wife Tiffany and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on September 4th, 2020. She is the love of my life and I’m so blessed to have her in my life. Our wedding was at The Atrium in Wilmington NC, I hope to have the opportunity to photograph a wedding there one day. We love Wilmington!
- I’m vegan, I have been on this fun journey for a little over a year now and I’m loving it.
Photo from our Century Ride in New Bern last year, we love to race and train together.
- I love endurance sports and right now triathlons are my favorite. I’m looking forward to participating in my first Ironman 70.3 this year!
- Tea gives me life and I have found so many good varieties lately. If you have any favorites please share!
- The beach is one of my favorites places to be. It’s my happy place and I can spend all day there with my amazing wife.
- I love action movies, I have so many favorites. Popcorn, please!!!
Be the first to comment